love of my life dinner after filmscrewband video work

So.  I don't like the social web, I've worked in it, reason enough.
I keep this webspace, jot down ideas and delete most of them.  Strange that I met Ben online and it has stuck by staying offline as it goes. Ben and I have stayed together knowing that our relationship would change, it just seems to get more intense the more we understand each other, the more we give up of each other, the more we find inside of ourselves that just comes naturally.  We didn't want to meet originally, we were scared and played passive aggressive tag with each other for a year until we finally gave in, that was 5 years ago and we were 21.  And we just had dinner.  We've been working with FilmsCrewBand's Levi D Wall on some experimental footage for the band, and they are such a pleasure to do work with, and we're lucky to get to have the time to have some interesting conversations. I'm in constant of amazement of ShawnZone Walker and to an extent Aaron Housos James, there are no other people like them.  It's nice to be back in NYC, but it's just not a place to live, but seem to think so either, but they're to the manor born, so to speak.

ben hopper dinner with filmscrewband
ben and i have dinner with shawnzone, aaron, and levi,  ben is the most important at the table